H9 Bare Root Tree Digger
Available from GK Machine Inc
The new GK H9 Bare Root Tree Digger builds on the legacy of the GK H7 as the premier tree and shrub digger in the nursery industry. The GK tree digger has proven itself year-after-year in fields across the country. This workhorse gets the job done fast and efficiently, and it’s extremely easy to operate and maintain.
- Low center of gravity allows for easy maneuvering in all kinds of terrain and ground conditions.
- The H9 features a Cummins Stage V, 4-cylinder, 173 HP, 576 lb.-ft. torque for increased fuel economy and quieter operation
- Designed to straddle rows, the H9 has optional track width adjustments while the tunnel offers a full 110” of vertical clearance.
- Cummins 4.5L, Stage V, 173 HP, 576 lb-ft. torque, increased fuel economy and quieter operation
- 2-speed planetary gearbox, 0-4.5 MPH
- Pressure flow compensated hydraulics with full load sensing, 36 - GPM at 2500 PSI
- Larger sized D4 undercarriage, 16” single grouser pads with mud holes and rock guards
- Variable speed oscillating shaker arms, 23-32” wide blade
- Standard 24” digging depth or optional 36” max digging depth
- Up-fitter fuse box panel for customer installed accessories
- Auxiliary hydraulics for optional chopper or tiller
- New larger touch screen controls
- New wider and longer cab